Thursday, December 28, 2006

Singles of 2006

Today, I will list my singles of 2006.

1. The Horrors- Sheena is a Parasite.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
........ Just kidding.......If anything, The Horrors are my villains of 2006. I really don't appreciate them actually. But this time for real, here are my singles of 2006.

1. Gnarls Barkley- Crazy
2. Amy Winehouse- Rehab
3. Lilly Allen- Smile
4. Peter Bjorn and John- Young Folks
5. CSS- Let’s Make Love and Listen to Death From Above
6. Hot Chip- Over and Over
7. Spank Rock- Sweet Talk
8. Justin Timberlake- SexyBack
9. The Howling Bells- Low Happening
10. Lupe Fiasco- Daydreamin’
11. The Long Blondes- Weekend Without Makeup
12. The Rapture- Get Myself Into It
13. Nas- Hip Hop is Dead
14. The Automatic- Monster
15. The Pipettes- You Kisses Are Wasted On Me
16. Burial- Southern Comfort
17. The Roots- In the Music
18. El Perro Del Mar- God Knows (You Gotta Give To Get)
19. Nelly Furtado- Promiscuous
20. Various- Hater
21. Beck- Nausea
22. The Liars- The Other Side of Mt. Heart Attack
23. Various- Hater
24. The Dears- Ticket to Immortality
25. Camera Obscura- Loyd, I’m Ready To Be Heartbroken

The women ruled the year of 2006. I just want to make that known. The Howling Bells, Camera Obscura, CSS, The Long Blondes, El Perro Del Mar, The Pipettes, Lilly Allen, and (my love) Amy Winehouse as well as the unknown chick singing on "Hater" by Various took music and showed the boys how to do it. Hats off to you ladies. Soon I will post my albums of the year. Enjoy this for now.

No comments: